28.8.09

Yippee!

I came on the blog this morning to discover that I have reached 10 followers! Definitely a mini-milestone to cheer up my day. I just want to take this chance to thank each and every one of you that stops by every once and awhile to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say and I love checking out your blogs as well! You are all so inspiring. :) Keep it coming.

In celebration I have a mini inspirational post to share with some of my favorite pictures as of late.






Images via tumblr

Now I am rushing off to my BFF Alyssa's house to hopefully organize another wildly fun photo shoot.

7 comments:

Miss Mae said...

Love these inspiring pics! My favorite is the one with the amazing rings. I am so obsessed with larger than life cocktail rings!

<3 Miss Mae

sophiemaestyle.com

daisy kate said...

The first few pictures remind me of the UK series, Skins - makes me want to party! :) I looove that last picture, her bodysuit is amazing! thank you for your comment on my blog sweet :) www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

- metallic . said...

you'r welcome!
nice pictures.

LML said...

love these pics too! the 1st is my fave!

The Haute-Shopper said...

Awesome pics... thanks for sharing. The one with the bear is pretty surreal... and therefore my faavorite ;-)

Tori said...

Love these pictures! The first one if my favorite. =)

lavelle said...

Love your blog darling!
I'm going to link it on yours, thanks for commenting on mine
xx