22.2.11

A Mild Obsession

I'm home! It's been a whirlwind of two weeks traveling to New Jersey and Dallas for dance but an absolutely wonderful experience. Now, with a mountainous amount of fashion week coverage to catch up on, I have found a few blissfully free moments to get back to blogging! As silly as it sounds, I miss fashion. When I don't have the opportunity to check my favorite blogs and news sites I feel so out of the loop, especially this time of the year with fashion month in progress.


Right this minute, all I want to wear is shorts! 
High-waisted, drapey, patterned, structured, any and all styles preferably paired with nude heels or lace up flats and bows. I blame Modcloth for my obsession due to all the adorably styled pairs that keep popping up in my email. Please tell me I'm not the only one in love!






1 - 2 - 3 - 4

1 comment:

when BABI speaks said...

i love these pretty shorts! great finds! :-)


Babi
http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com