31.1.11

Thrift Pursuit


jacket and top: vintage, jeans: F21, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, purse: Target

Let me start off by saying I felt like quite the daredevil climbing a picnic table in such big shoes but it was quite exhilarating. Last week my friend, Sash, and I spent the day discovering new thrift stores in out area and ended up striking gold. We found a little old shopping center in the middle of a neighborhood that had three thrift stores side by side! We didn't even manage to get through all three so a return trip is definitely in the works.

Chictopia

3 comments:

BECKY MAY said...

I love your shoes! Ahh I want them!

The Flower Girl

X

Jenmarie said...

Love the jacket and the boots! They're amazing!

Alyssa said...

well somebody looks fantastic, AS ALWAYS <3
love that top. seriously. :)