27.1.11

I'm alive!

Seriously, I did not mean to fall off the face of the earth, it just sort of happened. :/
A mix of extremely hectic scheduling and lack of inspiration made it really easy for me to get out of the habit and that just makes me sad, because in all reality I love my little piece of the internet. :)

Anyhow, here are so photos I took during a collage making session a few weeks ago. I decorated a notebook to write down ideas for posts and to help me blog more (HAH) and I was quite happy with the results. I have a good 50+ magazines sitting in my room to go through right now, all the way back to American Vogue from March of 08. Whoopsie!







It is amazing how a new day and a new outlook can make things seem different and exciting all over again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your nylon magazines!

Alyssa said...

i really love this post. when am i coming over to see your CLEARLY awesome room?

Dylana Suarez said...

This is so wonderful!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com