14.10.10

Everything's coming up roses







Top: Paul and Joe for Target, Belt: F21, Skirt: Vintage, Socks: Dad's, Boots: Justin(Vintage), Glasses: Juicy Couture

Last week, Sasha (Black n' Gold a la Mode) and I attended the Rose Bowl Flea Market in search of vintage treasures. It was totally overwhelming but so much fun to wander aisle after aisle of vintage and antique booths looking for deals and rare pieces. We even managed some haggling, which we were both a bit nervous to attempt. This outfit shows two of my favorite finds, the high-waisted denim skirt and the purple leather boots. After I discovered and fell in love with Purple Jeffrey Campbell Lita's only to find they were sold out, I was determined to find some kind of alternative. These new boots definitely fill the void.

17 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cute sweater, love your new heading, and adore the last photo! :)

Vera said...

you look adorable!
love love those booots.
i haven't had time to go thrifting for a while. definitely wish i could though.

Unknown said...

oh, shame about the lita boots--but those boots are pretty wicked in their own right! cute outfit.

sweet said...

I was about to drop the bomb and say I love your glasses...and outfit...but when I saw your shoes...I said forget everything...I am totally in love with the shoes!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Alicia Lund said...

Absolutely love your vintage purple boots... seriously, what a find!!

Anonymous said...

oh you look so sweet and chic :)
love th sunglasses.unique.
btw,wanna do exchange link/follow? feel free.

josephine said...

I want your outfit.

Meg said...

I love your outfit so much!

xxyy said...

oh, I love your style. Great jumper and skirt. And those sunglasses are so cute.xx

p.s I added your link also to my blog list. Have a lovely weekend!

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

these are so beautiful
xx

Sasha B. said...

i absolutely love this post. and i absolutely love you! go figure!

Meg said...

those boots are killer!

miss a said...

you look like miss sunshine.. :D
chic!!

http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

love your outfits!
and the purple boots is so adorable!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Emily and Abigail said...

lust lust lusting this outfit!! It's got such a Zooey DeChanel look to it! The purple boots are sooooo DROOLWORTHY!! Def going to have to pick up a pair :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com

ryan said...

I love your skirt so much, it's so darling. And the boots are amazing, they definitely fill the void in my opinion!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I like this look Taryn! Me gusta mucha