1.9.09

Throw it away, forget yesterday

As summer winds down I've been finding little ways to utilize the freedom from endless assignments and studying. Oh how I wish summer break spanned part of fall so that there was free time to enjoy the cooler weather. I'll have to hold off till Thanksgiving break :P
Anyways, last Friday my friend Alyssa and I got together for another one of our epic adventures/photoshoots. This one was a bit less organized that last time but completely fun and we ended up getting some decent shots.

I can't actually play...yet.




Alyssa's beautiful red hair.

Our Polaroids.

Outfit
Top: Alyssa's closet
Skirt: Sparkle and Fade
Shoes: converse
Bracelets and rings: Alyssa's

11 comments:

Analisa said...

I was checking the weather & it starts getting cooler on Friday, yesss! I love these pictures, they look so fun & carefree :)

Marnie said...

This post is so inspiring!
And I love your blog <3
x

Anonymous said...

That's a nice photos! :)
And the red hair is beautiful...

Darrah said...

I love the picture on the swing, with that long hair flowing. I don't even want to think about how quickly summer will be over, and I'll be back in school... boo!

Flashes of Style said...

Aww pretty! I love your hair.

SC said...

Haha love the action shots :3

Macy said...

you look so cute in the second photo x

daisy kate said...

I love your skirt! :) These pictures are all so pretty, and the polaroids you pair will be fighting over I'm sure! I love polaroids :) Thank you for your comment on my blog recently, I really appreciate it :) www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Miss Mae said...

always love your blog : )

<3 Miss Mae
sophiemaestyle.com

Lauren said...

i love having pic fests with my friends - yours look so fun!

Unknown said...

i miss poloroids!!!
love these pics