18.7.09

If I had a million dollars


I would spend part of it on an entire drawer of Pamela Love jewelry. I love and would without a doubt wear every piece in her collections, however, my ultimate favorite is the super rad eagle claw bracelet. Everything is delicate without looking fragile, and it represents nature without looking cutesy or kitschy. Not only is she an amazing artist but she has awesome style too. That seems to go hand in hand quite often.




P.S. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I'm dyeng it darker brown and getting bangs. I'll post pictures if I like it :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Loving your blog and you have been officially added to my blogroll!!

Want to exchange links?

xx

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions. Thanks