14.4.11

Thursday ♥'s

I don't have to fly anywhere this weekend! I had a fantastic time traveling the country with LA Dance Magic these last three weeks but it really feels nice to be home for a change. This means I have my usual quiet Thursday afternoon to blog hop. Not reading my favorite blogs is like not staying in contact with good friends! Here are my favorites....

Bohemian Chic snagged some cute finds both secondhand and from the new H&M Conscious Collection.
Not a blog but I had to include these new shoes from Modcloth as soon as they appeared in my inbox. I'm in love.
Apparently  I'm on a purple kick - Some YSL ring action at Fashion is a Fairy Tale.
I would like every piece from from these One Teaspoon looks via Magnifique.
My favorite shade of Red at Wild Tortoise.

3 comments:

THE MILK CLUB said...

that brown top is great! all those 3 pieces look lovely together (´▽`)

Camilla B. said...

Love the brown bag in the first picture.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

beautiful bag. x hivenn