29.11.10

The Big Chill





Jacket: Nick and Moe, Top: Xhiliration, Leggings: Se Ku, Shoes: Anne Klein, Headscarf: Sasha's

I spent last Sunday shopping in downtown Fullerton, home to many cute boutiques. It was a beautiful day, although I was definitely unprepared for the intense chill that set in. The Buffalo Exchange there has a fantastic selection, my favorite of the three locations I've visited (Costa Mesa and Long Beach are the other two). I scored a floor length chunky turquoise cardigan by Free People for only $25. Also worth the visit is American Vintage, a massive well organized vintage treasure trove. They literally had everything you could want for both men and women on well organized racks. We meant to check out a few other shops but a bloody blister from new shoes (whoopsie) and hunger brought an end to the excursion. I definitely plan to head back there.

Happy Monday everyone! December is just around the corner, can you believe it??

2 comments:

ching said...

i can't wait for you to sport the cardigan you bought.:)

ryan said...

What a great deal, I just love Free People, you are so lucky : )