27.11.09

I am thankful for...


Childhood Dreaming

Family

Best Friends

Natural Beauty

Fantasy

Lastly, I am thankful for each and every one of you who follow and comment on this blog.
It means the world to me to know that I'm not just talking to myself. :)

-----

I meant to write this yesterday but I was a bit distracted by the festivities. We always do Thanksgiving at home and my grandma comes over. As per usual, the day was filled with cooking, eating, and Macy's Parade watching. On TV of course. Made me me homesick for the city and I've never even lived there.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend!

1,2,3 personal photos
4,5 tumblr


9 comments:

street angel said...

I love these photos! I love all of your picks in the post below.

Pedro said...

so cute ;D

Viva La Fashion said...

happy thanksgiving! :D

Anonymous said...

tarynpoo i love all the pics! especially the first one :)

<3 alex

ps..i think i have successfully stalked you and commented on each of your posts..there should be an award for that ;)

jessica said...

so very cute :)
love it .

un petit lapin said...

Great Thanksgiving post. I especially love that fantasy photo.

Alyssa said...

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!

(:

loveyou<3

Tori said...

These are cute photos!

Big Dadddy said...

Ah i totally agree with these, thanksgiving was great wasn't' it?! Love that last photo, so dreamy!