24.9.09

Meanwhile...

Just wanted to give you guys a little bit of an update with what has been going on with me during all this fashion week madness. I started school, as previously mentioned, and I am better handling my classes and homework which I actually almost enjoy now. Secondly, I've come down with some sort of bad allergy/cold bug which had to come up on the week I have some stressful commitments. Anyhow, it's enough of a distraction for me not to get anxious things. :) In the last week I also accidentally died my hair black which was thankfully corrected by a shampoo/bleach/peroxide mixture. Definitely quite an adventure these days have been.

My lovely sick attire aka ancient tie-dyed Tshirt


The "OOPS!"


4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hope that bug goes away. I'm recovering from something too and always seem to have a tissue in my hand. Your hair looks really pretty black though, even if it was a mistake!

Flashes of Style said...

Aww cute hair! <3

Anonymous said...

I STILL THINK YOU LOOKED PRETTY WITH THE BLACK HAIR<3333


el burro sabe masss(:
...que tuuu

so much for being anonymous XD the burro gave it away. know why?



THE DONKEY KNOWS MORE THAN YOUUUU

kaitlyn said...

i totally dig your hair. i wish i was brave enough to try black for a little while. looks awesome on you.