12.9.09

Fashion Week Favorites-Charlotte Ronson

Spring '10 FW is here and I can't believe it because that means my trip to New York was exactly 6 months ago. It feels like a lifetime away and I'm counting down the days till I get the opportunity to go back. Anyways, I've been glued to Style.com for the last day and a half, picking out favorite collections and imagining what it would be like to have those pieces in my wardrobe. Hey, a girl can dream right??
First up:
Charlotte Ronson







I really liked that this collection combined some of my favorite trends from spring and fall...sheer layers, loose shorts and soft pastel colors contrasted with studs, structured shoulders, and layered jackets. The sheer scrunched leggings reminded me of tulle. One of my favorite pieces was the laced up bralette which also appeared in black in a few other looks throughout the show.

1 comment:

sherin said...

Loving the collection. The first two are gorgeous.