2.8.09

If I were a rich girl...

Today my family drove up to LA to see Fiddler on the Roof at the Pantages theater. The theater has some of the best original architecture in the city, I wish I could spend my time there exploring, minus the huge crowds of show-goers.





Dress: Alice & Olivia
Belt: borrowed from mom
Boots: Ralph Lauren
Clutch: Natural History Museum Gift Shop*
Bracelet: passed down from my grandma
Ring: stolen from my sister


*
(This clutch has some pretty crazy details but that deserves a post all to it's own)



Just for kicks-Jessica Szohr in the same dress for the TCA's



This is Jamie's debut on my blog! She is my amazing sister, who I might bring in for some beauty posts. This girl is mean with the makeup brush.



The ceiling inside the theater a.k.a. breathtaking.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

you both look fantastic!!!
wow ur so right - the theater is gorg!

Rebel Girl said...

That's such a cute dress, I love it!

Tori said...

Loooove your dress! So pretty. =D

street angel said...

Love this dress and the boots.

jasmine said...

how fun! i love going to the theatre, and the pantages is gorgeous.

Deanna said...

That dress is gorgeous!
And I would be happy to...