8.5.09

It's almost here :)

SUMMER!!!

Depending on where you go to school, during the next two months just about everyone is getting out for some kind of break. Out f school? Definitely time to cash in those paid vacation days. ;) Emz of Cuz I'm Crazy reminded me that...uhhhh...it's going to be getting real hot, real fast so this has inspired me to create my top 5 favorite bathing suits for the upcoming season.
Plus, I just so hapen to be going to the beach today. Yippeee!



4. Silence and Noise Bow Bandeau at Urban Outfitters
I think this top could look really cool worked into an actual outfit, but that's a whole separate post ;]
3. Despi Racerback One Piece at Urban Outfitters
2. Cheap Monday Bea Bikini at Urban Outfitters

and Lastly, #1
Epic Journey Bikini at Anthropologie
One shoulder would probably have to be my favorite trend for swimwear this year. It manages to look architectural without being fussy or uncomfortable.



click photos to enlarge
Images via foto decadent and So Fash'on

No comments: